Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy birthday Dad!!

Happy 68th Birthday Daddy!

Thanks for all you have done for me throughout my life!



You are ALWAYS there for me with guidance and support NO MATTER what!



I hope you have a birthday as amazing a you!




I love you!!



Here he is with all of us kids back in approx. 1974
Here he is with his first granddaughter ...around 1992



Fishing with the grandkids...




And finally - a day out with the family - this is he and my mother last summer, 2011. Happily married (most of the time) for 46 years!!!!!




I love you for the amazing man you are and the person you taught me to be - I love you always Daddy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...