Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend 2011

Father's Day weekend was amazing!! It was soooo much fun and we had amazing weather and got to spend the majority of the weekend out on the lake - yippee!!!!

Here is Poppy (my daddy) with Ryan one of his grandkids-it is hillarious - Ryan always wants to help Poppy drive the pontoon but as soon as he is on his lap he falls asleep - EVERYTIME - hillarious!
This is Madelyn - having fun on the boat!


Kyleigh shaking her tail feathers ...she is sooooo funny and cute these days!!!!







Aly getting her "yoshen" on




All three midgets on the car - this was a rare treat - all three sharing one thing very nicely - HA!!!


Memaw (my mommy) and Madelyn riding on the pontoon...




and another...





My brother Matt, his wife Sara


and the newest addition to our family Brody...




And last but definitely no least - Madelyn's first tube ride with her mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







And zoomed in a little....this is from my camera phone so it is as good as it gets...LOL!!!







Hope everyone had an amazing weekend - and those that have lost their fathers are all in my prayers!!!! I am soooooooo grateful for mine!!!!!!!!! Thanks Daddy - I love you for all you are and all you have taught me to be!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...