Thursday, May 19, 2011

WOW!

WOW! Long time no post!


Work and life have been soooo busy and everytime I get a second; I realize that I have nothing to say! LOL


It has been raining non-stop here in Pittsburgh and I am soooo sick of it!!


However, I did get a new little patio grill and I will be using it tonight and will have photos from the patio picnic tomorrow - YEAH!!!


In the meantime, because of all the rain my flowers and plants look great also - I will get pictures of them tonight too!


Here is an update on my bluebirds at work...it stopped raining long enough to get a picture and check on them...


They are now 11 Days old.....



Here is a close-up below. You can see how pretty their colors are already! Love these little guys (and gals).


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...