Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's my party...




So far it's been a mighty good birthday!!!


All my siblings and my mother have all called to say happy birthday before 9AM!!!


WOWSA!!! Great way to start your birthday, no?!?!?


My little brother called and sang with his daughter (although she is only one so she kinda smiled along more than anything he said - LOL!!!) and my little sisters three kids called and sang LOUD and PROUD!!! It was awesome!! I only wish I had a way to tape them all singing and play it over and over all day long!!! Everyone did a great job and made me soooo happy!!


So I am planning to just work, chill and enjoy the rest of this day! I may even take the day off from the gym...we shall see.....


Anyway - Happy Birthday to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...