Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Love...

I have found a new love...
I am officially obsessed - no more treadmill pounding for me (although I will jog outside on nice days sometimes when (and if) it ever stops raining in Pittsburgh).

This comes just in time for a competation at Jen, Prior Fat Girls Blog.
I actually did it TWICE yesterday...that NEVER happens to me...worked out and then tanned and then worked out again....
What is it that I am doing now you say?!?!?!?
Not this...





OR THIS.....




DEFINITELY NOT THIS EITHER....



BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ON THIS......




WITH OTHERS and I love it!!!



It is a HUGE calorie burn, an amazing workout and the classes FLY by so quickly!!! I wish I had tried this before,....from now on I will remember....change is always good and how much fuin to find a new workout that I love?!?!?!??!
Now I just need a pillow or padded shorts...although everyone in the classes assures me that my sore buttocks will get used to this someday :-)

If you have not tried it, I suggest you do, I almost promise that aside from a slightly sore butt you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...