Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ding Dong...anyone home up there?!?!



I feel soooo stupid -



soooo stupid, in fact, that I was not even going to write a post about it.



But, to save anyone else the embarrasment and frustration I will!!!



(Actually I just have so free time and I am bored - HA)



Anyway......



The past three weeks of weight watchers have sucked!!!!



I lost 0.8 then 0.4 then actually gained!!



I could not figure out what was happening as I was doing nothing different that I could find and I always follow my online tracker for daily food points that I have left, evercise every other day about and generally could not figure it out!! I was getting frustrated and ready to quit and have four or five sundaes!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, on Saturday I was entering my weight and I said...



"Do you want to remain on Maintenance even though you gained weight this week?" MAINTENANCE; I am not on MAINTENANCE believe you me!!!!!



Well, I came to find out that somehow my online tracker accidently got switched from lose weight to maintain weight and I was eating (get this) EIGHT points extra a day!!!!!!!!!!



That's like over 400 calories a day!!!!!



No WONDER I am not losing weight and just maintaining! WHAT A DUNCE!!



My mom says "didn't you realize you were getting wayyy more points...no, I have no memory of points which is why I let the tracker tell me how many left for the day!



All in all I am glad it only took three freekin' weeks to figure that one out (I am not a rocket scientist) and I AM losing again and back on track NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...