Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing .....

Introducing nephew #3 (#8 of total nieces and nephews) ............................................................. Brody Matthew!!!! He was born at 4:23 AM March 15th, 2011 9lbs and 2oz 22 1/2in. long I went to see him and his sister this past weekend and here are the pictures of the little cutie pie and all the other excitement from that weekend!!!! Brody Matthew...

And another... What an angel!!!!
Here is his new car!!! His initials are BMW and my brother-in-law hooked him up with his first car!!!! HA!!
Is that the cutest thing ever?!?!?!?!? His sister Madelyn is going to put up a fight to ride it - she loves it already!!! HA HA
This is Brody's big sister Madelyn...we just had her first birthday party a few weeks ago!!!! Here she is helping Mommy load the dishwasher...
Is she the sweetest thing??? - I could eat her up!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are two other adorable children I am blessed to be Aunt Annie to.....this is my sisters twins Ali and Ryan....making some beautiful faces. Ryan loves his mother sooo much but he actually asked ME to snuggle him this past weekend - I am soooooooo proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the recap - with no adults included I guess - LOL!!! They were there too but just did not make any faces cute enough to photograph I guess......HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...