Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABC's of Ann

I just saw this on Running In The Delta's blog and thought it was soooo much fun to read hers that I would post my answers for all of you!

- HA HA -

All five of you that actually read this - LOL!!!!




Here are The ABC's of Ann!




A. Age: 42

B. Bed size: Full - and a new mattress I have only had for a month - HEAVEN!

C. Chore you hate: cleaning toilets (torlets as my family will say I pronounce it)

D. Dogs: I own cats but I LOVE all animals! Dogs are just too much work for me...LOL!

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, Coffee and more Coffee!

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Definitely silver

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play: Clarinet - but not well at all - tried to play for years in school but mostly just focused on throwing M&M's into the Tuba bells!

J. Job title: Six Sigma Analyst

K. Kids: Just furry ones and wet ones (cats and a fish)!!!!!!!

L. Live: Pittsburgh, PA.

Mom’s name: Jan

N. Nicknames: Annster

O. Overnight hospital stays: appendix, overexertion

P. Pet peeve: Laziness - whether it is in life or work - cannot tolerate laziness and lazy people!!!!!!!!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life's a Garden - Dig it!" Joe Dirt

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Three

T. Time you wake up: normally 6AM

U. Underwear: All about the granny panties!!

V. Vegetables you dislike: Honestly - none - if I had to pick one I would say Lima Beans but I am starting to like those too - with enough garlic and seasoning all veggies are good!

W. What makes you run late: I do not run late!!! Just realized I have another pet peeve - LOL!!! I refuse to run late as I cannot stand this in others! ALWAYS early - seriously!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Many many many - I am very accident prone and have twisted and broken many things - my mom says I am a hypochondriac but better safe than sorry, right?

Y. Yummy food you make: Biscotti (mom's recipe) and Chicken Crescent Squares (also mom's recipe)

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Snow Leopard!! Love these beautiful cats!!!



Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...