Monday, January 17, 2011

IT'S BACK ON - THE WEIGHT THAT IS....


Alright! Time to get honest and serious!!

Last year I was going to weight watchers and lost a total of over 75 lbs...I then stopped paying to go to weight watchers decided that I could do this on my own.

At this point, after getting on the scale this am, I have realized that I have put over 30 lbs BACK ON!!!!!!! This is HORRIBLE...I am sad and mad and ticked off at myself but I also realize that I have to now be honest and go back to tracking everything....so that is what I will do....

This blog has been a friend and a place to vent; a place to write on recovery and daily life; a place to document the lives of myself and my family members; and it will now be a place to document my weight loss SUCCESS!!!!

So, if you care to, join me in my journey where I track each day what I eat and my exercise and my WEIGHT LOSS weekly with a Monday weeky weigh in!

HERE WE GO - PLEASE COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE...I THINK I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

THANKS AS ALWAYS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...