Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick update

The ex sent roses to work today - what a shame he did not do that when we actually were together......

I gave them to my secretary!!!

She loves them!

Tonight I have dinner planned with friends for my sponsees birthday.

We are going to Wright's Seafood Inn......should be yummy and fun!!!!

Also - got word that my very first work trip to Germany has been cancelled due to traveling constraints and money.....stinks!!!!

Maybe next time :-(

BIG PS - Thanks soooo much everyone for the kind words of support!!! I will not be taking him back - promise and it helps to read your words of support.

It sucks now but it sucks a little less each day..... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey my blog is on the top on your blog roll thing :)

    Ugh so hard but you are staying strong, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...