Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Walt's Lead in Monessen

Last night Walt, Boyd (Walt's friend) and I drove out to Monessen for Walt's lead.
For those of you that do not know what I am talking about; a lead is when someone in recovery tells their story, usually after a year or more sober, "What they were like, what happened and what they are like now" to others so that they can find hope and strength from finding out about others that are recovering and living life in recovery.
He did such a great job - it was an amazing hour filled with experience from the heart - annnnnnnnnnnd I got the opportunity to get lots of pics of him dresses up all perty!!!
Here he is ... my sweet, sweet baby!!!!!!! And some of me too....not soooo perty.... LOL!
Walt on the patio before we left...

Me in the car...

Lovely kisses before he led... actually looks like he is sucking my cheek off....:-)


Walt doing his hummingbird imitation - this is like his new trick - LOL!!


Can't get a serious smile to save my life....sigh....

Smoking by the no smoking sign...always a rebel...
See why I love him?!?!??!??!
And on another note: I drank my entire 64 oz. of water today (again plain old water....no powder additives, LOL!!!!)
Yeah me, Kenz and Sean and ALL the others!!!
Happy Tuesday ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Walt! I remember going to my dad's one year. You are a great looking couple!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...