Monday, February 22, 2010

Really...The Melting Pot?!?!?!

I am getting back into WW serious - I have gone to the gym for six consecutive days and am doing sooo well and ...

We are having girls night out tonight and the Birthday Girl picked the restaurant and she choose...


Now way am I goona find anything Weight Watchers friendly on this menu.....LOL!!!

You actually dunk everything you eat - minus the salad - into
gooey cheese for your appetizer...

oil for your frying pleasure of your meat...

and chocolate for your dessert...


This is a can't win night...so I am planning ahead and skipping the cheese appetizer part, eating my salad with no dressing,getting fish or chicken to dunk in the oil to fry and eating ONLY a few pieces of fruit in chocolate.

Also, I made it to the gym for lunch so at least I am on the right track there....

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...