Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Sponsee

I got a new sponsee!!!!
Yippee!
She is actually someone that has been clean and sober for a while now but has never worked the steps. Needless to say, she is a dry drunk and is struggling pretty hard right now with LIFE issues.
I am so so so so grateful for my first sponsor (11 years) that stressed working the steps continually!!! (Thanks Sherry) It helped me soo much in those first years and also helped me move closer to the person I am striving to be...myself in God's eyes!
I am really excited to assist someone else in this wonderful walk through the steps and watch as the light sparks in her eyes and she is rocketed into the fourth dimension!!!!
Did I mention, I love this program!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...