Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back from vacation!

I am officially back from vacation at the beach - Stone Harbor. WOW-it is hard coming back and getting back into "real life". I want to go back to the beach!

We had an amazing time and I will post all the pics as soon as I get them off the camera! :-)

I am also back on track to finally lose the rest of this weight. I have been on a little hiatis and it is time to finish and then maintain. I am doing on-line weight watchers and will be done (if I stay on track) within three months. VISUALIZE!!!!!!!!

It is a way of life and I have really been slacking...

On a different note - it is offical.

Walliacha is now my roomate...he has moved in and I even gave him closet space.

This is definitely an adjustment for me, but an awesome one!

It is sooo offical that at lunch today I will be mailing his change of address.

Hopefully a new HAPPY chapter of my life...and he will continue to be a part of it for all time-One day at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was here (AM here!) So Waly has moved in. I know, you just wanted to continue riding in that new car --grin!

    If we do not want to come home after a vacation, it was a GOOD vacation.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...