Friday, March 20, 2009

God has a new angel...

God has a new angel...

Everyone PLEASE pray for Mindy (those of you who know her and those that do not).
She is an amazing friend of mine that is CONSTANTLY thinking of and helping others. She is such an amazing example of the program IN ACTION and she lost her father this morning. He has been holding on for a few days in Kane Hospial and finally passed this morning. Please pray for Mindy and her mother and the rest of the family as they grieve as I cannot image how it feels to lose your father or husband.

1 comment:

  1. Got in late here--today is already Tuesday. But I sure do pray for Mindy and her family, and hope they see God working in their lives.
    Steve E.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...