Thursday, November 6, 2008

A report and pics from the weekend at Mom and Dad's







Walt gave Kyleigh a little recorder to play and she loved it....much to her father's dismay, I think she will definitely be in the band - HA-HA!









We got some cute pics of Alyssa and Ryan eating their rice cereal. Ali enjoyed it a little and Ryan slept through the WHOLE thing!!! LOL







And last but not least....Susie sent me pics from Halloween of the kids. Kyleigh was supposed to be BigBird but got defaulted to Penn State cheerleader when she would not go near BigBird's head. Ali and Ryan are a ladybug and tiger respectively....pics follow...have a great Thursday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...